American-made and family-owned.
Since 1994, Pacific Panel Products has been manufacturing quality, eco-friendly products. Over the years, we have evolved with the times. Although we manufacture everything with state-of-the-art equipment today, we still use an old-fashioned approach with older manual machines as the situation dictates. Our precision work is augmented by CNC capabilities. We offer innovative designs for displays, store fixtures and cabinetry. We can value engineer your project to help you get the best cost and the most out of your product. Whether you are a local company or global, Pacific Panel Products has a solution for you.
Craftsmanship. Quality. Reliability.
From years of experience. And decades of caring.
1. Building Size
• Our facility is located in Irwindale, CA on a 4-acre lot.
• 55,000 square foot building for milling and cutting.
• 25,000 square foot dust-free environment to house stock showcases, lamination, perforator, paint line, and factory showroom.
2. Railroad Service
• Located near a railroad for cost savings on material.
• Rail spur handles up to three rail cars at once.
3. Production Capability
• All of our equipment is set up to run both high volume jobs and custom jobs quickly and correctly.
• Whether you are rolling out a line of new point of purchase displays or complete retail stores, we will be there every step of the way to help in every way we can.
• Anything from component parts to full displays, We use prototypes, 3D rendering and 3D drawings to show the customer exactly how that sample or prototype will look before we make it.