Delivery and Logistics
Getting the product to the customer is just as important as design and manufacturing. We work with our customers from the start to ensure that their orders arrive safely.
(Please view below for more details)
Many of our customers that distribute to end users are very concerned about revealing their manufacturing facility. For these special shipments, we can produce custom paperwork to provide a blind shipment.
- Local deliveries on our own personal fleet of trucks
- Daily deliveries limited to an approximate 100 mile radius from our Southern California location
- Jobs shipped out of our facility within one business day upon completion and customer approval
- We load numerous trucks daily, utilizing our two loading docks and large loading area for customers with their own fleet
- Outside of the Southern California area
- We ship products to all 50 states and internationally
- We will work with you to coordinate your shipment, either with your own trusted carrier or from one of our large network of carriers to handle all LTL and full truckload deliveries.
- We schedule a truck and negotiating rates
- We coordinate delivery times and unloading requirements with your site supervisor or fixture installers
- We work diligently with our customers to make sure that time sensitive loads arrive on time by being in constant contact with the carrier and tracking its progress