Custom Garage Cabinets
Pacific Panel offers a complete line of custom garage cabinets and storage solutions. We manufacture everything right here at our facility, and use only the best, American made, components and hardware. The results are durable and long lasting, quality cabinets that our customers can be proud o
Made in america
All of our cabinets are made right here at our 85,000 square foot facility in Irwindale, Ca. We take pride in the fact that we can provide jobs to our loyal employees, and make a fantastic product for our customers as well.
We offer a limited lifetime warranty on all of our garage cabinets, because we stand behind the products we manufacture for our loyal customers. If you would like to see our warranty details you can click here.
Customer satisfaction is our top priority and we treat every project as more than just another job. We have built great relationships with our clients and this is reflected in our many positive reviews and referral business from satisfied clients.
- Drawer Handles
- Shelf Stiffners
- Adjustable Shelving
- Shelf Pins
- Drawer Slides
- Adjustable Leg Levelers
- Elevated Design
- We manufacture our cabinets using only the best American made, heavy duty, A-grade composite panels, in order to give the customer a product that will last a lifetime.
- The entire cabinet is constructed using all 3/4” material, including a solid 3/4” thick full back panel. This adds structural strength and stability that is crucial to building a quality storage solution.
- Our hardware has been specifically sourced to add strength to the construction. We use a specialized fastener that is over a 1/4” in diameter and 2” in length.
- Full-length 6063-T5 grade aluminum extruded door and drawer handles, that are also anodized for a durable, long-lasting finish. Made right here in the U.S.A.
- These handles are used to add durability as well as a sleek, modern look to our garage cabinets. The design of the handles allows for easy access to the cabinets providing the finger pull type edge, as well as not impeding into the much-needed space of the room they are going in to.
- Other handle options are available as well upon request.
- Every adjustable shelf comes with our 6063-T5 grade aluminum extruded shelf stiffeners, for added load capacity.
- This looks very clean on the interior of the cabinets and also offers an added layer of protection to fronts of the shelves when you’re loading or unloading the cabinets.
- The 3/4” thick shelf with the aluminum shelf stiffener will not only double your weight capacity, it will also outperform a 1” thick shelf without a stiffener and saves weight by not needing any extra material
- Fully adjustable shelving allows you to use all the space in your cabinet without compromise. You can adjust the shelving to fit your exact needs or even remove shelving to put into another cabinet if necessary.
- We utilize our CNC capabilities to drill holes to our specifications of 32mm on center, which is approximately 1-1/4” spacing for maximum versatility.
- 5mm solid metal shelf pins with nickel plating for a clean look and strong support
- These shelf pins are utilized throughout cabinet making because they are simple yet a very effective design.
- The spoon shape makes a great shelf support but also helps to keep the shelf pin locked in position and is extremely easy to install as well.
- We use 6-way adjustable Blum self-closing hinges to ensure superior quality and ease of use.
- Blum has a commitment to quality, integrity, and expert workmanship.
- Hinges are concealed for a modern polished look and feel. They open up to 120 degrees, which makes access to the interior of the cabinet great for large items.
- Full extension ball bearing drawer slides on every drawer. Making it easy to access the entire drawer.
- It is so important to use these top-notch drawer slides because if not it would result in the rapid deterioration of what the customer paid good money for, and that is why we only use the best hardware available.
- All of our garage cabinets come with a lifetime warranty, so we needed to offer the most durable and longest lasting hardware on all of our cabinets.
Adjustable Leg Levelers
- Heavy duty adjustable leg levelers are included with every cabinet order for ease of installation. Leg levelers for base cabinets adjust easily by hand or with a screwdriver through holes at the base of the threads.
- Heavy duty weight capacity of 400 lbs. per leg, and they can be left in place after installation, for added support.
Elegant Elevated Design
- Our solid construction utilizes a full 3/4” thick back panel, which makes the cabinets easy to install and allows the cabinets to hang without leg supports.
- If the cabinets are mounted properly, they can support their own weight, plus the weight of the contents inside.
- This gives the final installed project a fantastic contemporary look that appears to defy gravity. You can also use the space below the cabinets for added storage for longer items.
- 1-1/4” thick solid core countertop with the high-pressure laminate overlay and a 3mm PVC edge banding on all edges. The 3mm PVC edge material will help to protect against any edge damage and enhance impact resistance.
- One of the most durable, cost-effective, and attractive counter options available. This type of counter is the most commonly purchased counter among all options. These counters will withstand the test of time and abuse.
- 1-1/2” thick maple butcher block countertop is kiln dried, edge glued, then cured to make one solid piece, sanded smooth, and finished with a mineral oil protectant.
- You can’t buy a better all-purpose countertop. These tops do require some upkeep and should be oiled every 1-2 weeks depending on your usage or for upkeep.
- The surface can also be sanded and re-oiled after you have beat them up for a while. Great all around counter for heavy usage.
- 1/2″ thick solid wood core wrapped in 16 gauge, type 304 stainless steel. The wood core makes the counter durable and solid for heavy duty use.
- The edges are all stainless steel as well, which are formed and welded in all corners to make the counter appear as solid stainless all around. The finish is a #4 brushed type.
- Stainless steel counters are great for a super refined look and modern feel. They are great for any garage or work type counter.
Garage Color Options